Inkaterra La Casona services reflect the ultimate in opulent privacy — pampering guests, and anticipating their needs. The food is fresh, natural and nutritious, making creative use of local ingredients as the portal for exploring and discovering indigenous culinary secrets.
Similarly, our concierge will prioritize the individual needs of each visitor, providing an array of services that make it possible to discover and explore the region at their whim. Our staff will present excursions and organize gourmet picnics, or suggest the best local fare according to the wishes of our guests.
There are two ways to experience La Casona:
Bed and Breakfast
- Overnight in the suites
- In-room housekeeping services three times daily
- Concierge services
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Limited room service
- Check-in 1:00 PM, Check-out 11 AM
Private Manor Rental
- Discreet service and exquisite facilities
- The perfect destination for extra ordinary events
- La Casona exudes a mélange of cultures and character- any celebration you will hold there will reflect this.
Additional Services at extra charge
- Yaku Spa Therapies
- A La Carte Lunch and Dinner
- Holiday Menu
- Child Explorer Kit
- Private guided A la carte excursions (English and Spanish)
- Private transfers with bilingual driver
- Private guides in other languages (French, Italian or Portuguese)
- Special events and celebrations
Private and Exclusive
Inkaterra La Casona operates as a private manor for a small limited number of guests, and as such is not open to the public, thus maintains its doors closed like a private residence.
All facilities and areas are for the exclusive use of in-house guests only. Guests meeting their tour guides or tour coordinators may do so at the Foyer, else the latter may wait for them outside the manor in order not to disturb other guests. The Guest Services desk may assist in taking all messages. La Casona extends all possible assistance so guests will experience utmost relaxation, privacy and tranquility during their stay.