At no extra charge
Tea Time: Every day at 4:30 p.m. at Café Inkaterra.
Eco media center: Books and magazines on nature related subjects and book exchange of novels (mostly in English).
Internet Service: Free Internet connection at Cafe Inkaterra. Also, free internet wireless connection in the suites. International telephone service available with operator assistance from the rooms at very competitive rates.
Personalized welcome: Welcome and luggage reception to and from the Train Station.
- A la carte lunch
- Private Dinner
- Lunch box
- UNU Spa
- Early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability)
- Additional bed (limited capacity, maximum one per casita)
- Day use
- International/national phone calls
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Nanny upon request and prior notice
- Binoculars for rent
- Child’s Explorer Kit (flashlight, cap, colored pencils, magnifying glass, and granola in a belt bag)
- Musical group
- Special events and celebrations (prior reservation or subject to availability)