Inkaterra La Casona has been carefully restored to retain its historical heritage. It has been equipped with modern comforts without sacrificing authenticity, capturing the sense of privacy and privilege shared by those who once lived there.
The decoration incorporates baroque colonial furniture and grand Spanish splendor; adobe, plaster, tile, fire and water are the main design elements for this boutique hotel.
Guests will experience the tranquility and repose once offered to illustrious travelers who visited in earlier times. Handsomely appointed and boasting the most exquisite amenities:
- 4 Patio Suites, 5 Balcon Suites and 2 Plaza Suites – overlooking the city or the hotel’s patio. Furnished with antiques, our suites feature one king or twin beds, open closet, dining area with open fireplace, and individually controlled heated floors.
- Sumptuously spacious private bathroom with double basin, separate shower and toilet; fully appointed with extra-soft towels, hand made amenities and oversized tub.
- Each room is equipped with high-count cotton sheets, feathered duvet covers, extra pillows, safe, mini bar, wireless internet connection and cordless phones, plus flat screen TV linked to cable TV, DVD and CD or I-Pod.
- Lounge and sitting area.
- Dining room and dining terrace.
- Terraces with day beds surrounding two inner patios.