The ultimate dream journey featuring Lima, Arequipa, Colca, Puno, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Cusco and Tambopata southern amazon – Inkaterra’s prime of Peru in 14 days.
Come. Embrace this land that is so much more than llamas and lost cities. Travel to understand – encounter classic cultures and celebrated cuisine, colossal canyons and commanding condors. Explore awesome altiplanos and the amazing Amazon. Experience to believe – astounding Andean snow peaks and fascinating Incan fortresses. Fourteen days of sheer magic, for a spirit-inspiring sojourn. Recommended as a highly unforgettable vacation that touches the soul.
- Welcome to Lima, South America’s vice royalty, culture and cuisine capital.
- Rollick in a Southern Amazon rainforest, rest and relax at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica.
- Stay and see the Sacred Valley of the Incas stepping back two centuries, visiting its finest ruins, picturesque villages and colorful markets
- Marvel at Machu Picchu, one of the New 7 Wonders and wander through cloud forest excursions at Inkaterra Machu Picchu hotel.
- Get captivated with Cusco, center of the vast Inca empire, transformed colonial core of the Andes and the definitive destination for the international traveler.
- See the cradle of several cultures on the world’s highest navigable lake, the legendary Titicaca and cross colossal canyons in Colca.