Nature and culture adventures beckon broods to bond in an extraordinary family vacation featuring Inkaterra’s exclusives: Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica in the southern amazon jungle, Inkaterra Machu Picchu and Inkaterra La Casona in Cusco.
From the Amazon to the Andes, Peru provides the authentic natural setting connecting your family with nature, adventure, culture – and each other. Discover. Delight. Dig-in. Together, or with each generation finding distinctive diversions in a perfect break – to bond not only with each other but with the local community by way of conservation legacy. Prepare for an amazing and astounding family adventure!.
- Enter another world at the exotic Southern Amazon rainforest and experience the magic at the Biodiversity Capital of Peru, staying at the eco lodge, Reserva Amazonica.
- Spend quality time at the Sacred Valley of the Incas stepping back two centuries; bond with the brood as you enjoy bonfires and barbecues, horseback riding round the ruins, river rafting and gourmet picnics at picturesque pastures.
- Wander together at one of the New 7 wonders, Machu Picchu and marvel at the cloud forest excursions in Inkaterra Machu Picchu hotel.
- Chill out in Cusco, capital of the vast Inca Empire, check out cool circuits such as colonial churches and Incan ruins as you catch up with Andean culture and cuisine.
- Kids’ explorers kits at Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica and Machu Picchu.
- Family bonding with each other and with the local community by way of Inkaterra’s conservation legacy.