- Visit Lima, called Ciudad de los Reyes (City of Kings) by the Spanish Conquerors and discover the diverse bird species that inhabit in the coast of Peru.
- Explore Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica, in the Amazonian rainforest, has 540 registered bird species. The Inkaterra Canopy and the Anaconda Walk provide a unique birding experience at the canopy level and in the middle of wetlands.
- Discover Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel, in the Andean cloud forest, offers 207 bird species, 372 orchid species, 111 butterfly species and other natural treasures in a lush 5-ha. (12-acre) tropical garden.
- Explore Machu Picchu, a magic place that fascinates through its vast archaeological remains, geological formations, unique flora and fauna, and mega-diverse cloud forest.
- Re-live a well-preserved four-century fusion of colonial and Inca culture in historic Cusco.